• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915A1, Truck, Tractor,gladhand

Rkrug

Look at an m915a1 and wanted to make sure before i put a bid in on it that it had the glad hands on the front so that I could tow it with my newly acquired tow bar.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder if the TM tells you how to tow it properly.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Again, in the TM...( no slave port)

You better take some help if your GL lot does not offer loading.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wait, you mean there is useful information in the TMs?

Like the -10 or maybe even, wait for it, the tow bar manual...

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dont know what size it is am going to pick it up tomorrow heres a pic of it.
Looking at some pictures of the truck where is the slave plug located at? i didn't see it by the grab bar or maybe i just need glasses
Here are some of the TMs you may need -

JATONKA's M915 series TM  download page

The slave plug is underneath the passenger side door on the front of the battery box.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Luckily I have lots of friends with semis and big trucks so it would probably be a peterbuilt or freigtliner semi.
All equipped with pintle hitches on the rear to hook the towbar to?????

If one of them has a fifth wheel wrecker (Holmes Kit) you can just pick it up from the rear. Remember to tie the steering wheel in place. That's how I recovered two of my M915's.

Rkrug

All equipped with pintle hitches on the rear to hook the towbar to?????

If one of them has a fifth wheel wrecker (Holmes Kit) you can just pick it up from the rear. Remember to tie the steering wheel in place. That's how I recovered two of my M915's.
Yes they all have pintle hitches.
Maybe I could get my uncle to lift it on to a trailer with his Grove GMK275 275 ton crane?
Probably would not fit through the gate at GL rofl

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks