• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M916a3 or???

Camoguy

Anyone know what model this was? Did any of them start life as water trucks? The trans is a allison 4700. I have not heard of one. I was thinking about bidding to make a dump truck. but I am not sure of how it was spec out. Looks like it has the ctis and the proximity alert system. Kind of fancy for a military truck🤷

Attachments

Camoguy

A3.

The 917A1s and 2s come up. There is no a3 dump truck that is available to surplus yet.
917 are dump trucks 916 are the winch trucks. right? Im trying to figure out if there where other variants. Like water truck wrecker etc… The 3 was fat finger misfire. I meant m916a2.
For example Like the mtvr has mk23,27,28,30,36

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
917 are dump trucks 916 are the winch trucks. right? Im trying to figure out if there where other variants. Like water truck wrecker etc… The 3 was fat finger misfire. I meant m916a2.
For example Like the mtvr has mk23,27,28,30,36
No. Only M916A1-A3 tractors and 917A1-3- dump trucks.

Tanker duties were regulated to the HEMTTs.

The first generation AM Generals they had 916 light tractors. M917 dumps, M918 tanker, M919 cement trucks, and m920 Medium tractors

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks