• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A Fenders?

momof5

Hey everyone! I have found so much useful information on this site it has been a Godsend to me! I am currently stuck. We are in need of fenders for our 923 and I cant seem to find any with a decent price or a size for them. We don't have the truck in our possession as of right now otherwise I would measure them. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Which fenders? The ones on the cab or the ones mounted on the hood? The hood fenders are like hens teeth. Member Gottaluvit has the cab ones and I believe one side of the hood mounted ones. They are not cheap being so rare. The cab mounted fenders are pretty reasonable.

momof5

Ones on the rear tires. We will be using this beauty for snow removal and vdot states we need fenders on her. I know she has front fenders already on her. Someone told me that tandem truck fenders will work?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
There are no fenders for the rear tires. Unless you are talking about the mud flap kits for in front and behind the tires.

The tractors have a curved fender between the tires and the smaller fuel tanks and the dump trucks have a squared off mud flap or fender between the tire and the fuel tank I think the curved ones will work off the tractors but you may have to modify some

Attachments

Last edited:

momof5

Ok thank you simp5782. I will have to contact vdot to see if that is what they want us to have or if they are talking about something else. Much appreciated!

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I strongly suspect they mean mudflaps. These should already be in the truck. If not, I have a set I took off my M925 to clear the 16's...

Edit - come to think of it, I have a set of rear fenders off an M818, but I really doubt you need them.