M923A2 cargo cover

galaxie428

Hi all,

I'm looking for a cover for my M923A2. I have the troop seats so I would also need the bows to finish out the top. Please let me know if you know of anyone who might have one for sale. I'm located in IN so I'd prefer to be able to pick it up but shipping is an option if I can't.

Thanks,
Jason

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy has real nice NOS metal bows, or I may still have my old ones that you can have, not sure about upright and corners though?

jedawson1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi all,

I'm looking for a cover for my M923A2. I have the troop seats so I would also need the bows to finish out the top. Please let me know if you know of anyone who might have one for sale. I'm located in IN so I'd prefer to be able to pick it up but shipping is an option if I can't.

Thanks,
Jason
I have a decent cover for the M923, some stitching around the windows needs replaced, but the vinyl is healthy. I'm in Readyville, TN 37149 which is drivable from Southern Indiana. I'd take $300 for it.

galaxie428

I have a decent cover for the M923, some stitching around the windows needs replaced, but the vinyl is healthy. I'm in Readyville, TN 37149 which is drivable from Southern Indiana. I'd take $300 for it.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. The price sounds good but would prefer not to have to repair anything.

galaxie428

I was able to find a cover. Now I need the stakes and the corners. Gimpy has the bows. Anyone have any around the Indiana area? I have found some out of state but shipping gets a little expensive. I'd still like to find something within driving distance if possible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks