• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925a2 blinker problem and fix

lucy

Hi all, had a problem with the right rear and left front blinkers not working. 1st checked bulbs ok. Both brake lights worked so that told me grounds and wires were ok for the rr blinker inop. After checking a few more things i took blinker switch apart and found two contacts corroded, just happened to be for the lf and rr blinkers. Cleaned all contacts with emery cloth and re assembled. Turned on rr blinker and ran to rear of truck to complete disappointment, nothing.. haha- forgot to toun on service switch. That took care of my problem. Hope this helps someone else..

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks