• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925A2 Brake Lights Staying On

Steelreaper80

Has anyone had their brake lights staying on constantly? I have turn signals and flashers but my actual stop lamps stay on as if I was pressing on the brakes so no one behind me knows I am braking. It looks like tail lamps to them. The only way to turn them off is to move the 3 position light lever to completely vertical/off position. Even when I shut the vehicle off and move the battery lever to off, they stay on. Could it be the brake pressure switch? If so where is it located? I have looked and can not find the little bugger. Thank you.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Brake pressure switch is located behind the transfer case. Drivers side frame rail

Do they go out if you empty the air from the system completely? If no, replace the switch. If yes,

Open the rear service port to ensure your treadle valve is not bad and leaking air to the signal line for applying brakes

Steelreaper80

Brake pressure switch is located behind the transfer case. Drivers side frame rail

Do they go out if you empty the air from the system completely? If no, replace the switch. If yes,

Open the rear service port to ensure your treadle valve is not bad and leaking air to the signal line for applying brakes

Even empty tanks, it is on. Thank you for the info.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks