• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925A2 Storage and Tool Box Adds in Bed

74M35A2

Wanting a place to stow the cargo cover on board, in addition to a few tools in an attempted organized manner, I purcahsed and bolted down a Greenlee job site box, and a DeWalt tool chest. Colors are wrong, but that is what they came in on the exact sizes I desired. They lock, and will each have a fitted cover over them in black or OD.

Stuffed a few Harbor Freight tools in there, so as not to be left crying if they get stolen/broken/borrowed/trashed. The cargo box is currently full of other projects, but that will clear out soon.

We can also call them additional 3rd row seating, and the Greenlee box would look fabulous full of ice and assorted beverages.

Attachments

74M35A2

Took the day off work and went to my folks. I bought some vinyl backed outdoor fabric, supposedly 100% waterproof, and had my dad stitch up two fitted covers for these boxes. Thanks dad! I'm so lucky to have him, if I am able to do half the things he can I'll consider myself lucky.

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Real nice EXCEPT, might be a tad hard to get to them with a loaded truck

74M35A2

Absolutely, but better than not having the stuff with you at all. My frame mounted boxes are full of silly stuff like jacks, chainsaws, 24v winch for bed crane, etc...., so I was out of room for tools. Plus I wanted to keep the cargo cover on board the vehicle even when not in use. I don't understand why they provided storage for the bows and uprights, but not the cover itself. Hench job box to the resuce.