IN M929A2 for sale

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Up for sale is my M929A2 in excellent condition. It has 10,700miles, that I think are original. It has new 395 Michelin XZL but for $3k I will put on new 16.00's. It's in the shop getting new air dryer and regulator, fuel lines, and to have fuel and rpm turned up a notch. Price is $29,000. Note the sideboards? I have bows that fit into the uprights and a bed cover.

Attachments

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have to sell....building farm market with commercial kitchen. Great truck.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Back from mechanic with new Haldex PURest air dryer and air pressure regulator. It goes straight to 120 and stays there. Also solved a "loosing prime" problem....starts immediately.

Adjusted up from 1950 rpm to 2100 really helped shifting. I'm going to get governor springs to go to 2300 next.

This is a premium truck and really low miles.

tobyS

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Truck has Hawker batteries that may need replaced. If I do it, I will use the 8D bus battery (2)(Oreilly) but if the purchaser wants his choice, I will make a generous allowance from the price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks