• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M934 delivery and CDL requirement in Mo

PACIFIC1

Is a CDL required in Missouri to drive an M934? Also, anyone have suggestions on a carrier service? I need to pick up the vehicle first week of January in Sparta Wi and deliver to Pacific Mo.

MtnSnow

Welcome to SS.

As for the CDL question your best bet is to check with your local DMV (dept of Motor Vehicles or the like in your state)

As for transportation check in the Transportation section of the SS site and try U-ship for bids on getting it shipped

rhurey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You may also want to call the State Police motor carrier enforcement folks. In the end, those are the folks you'll meet at the side of the road.

(As an example of why, WA's DMV has a nice FAQ on their web site for CDL, it unfortunately wasn't updated to match the laws the legislature passed 8 years ago...)

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is a CDL required in Missouri to drive an M934? Also, anyone have suggestions on a carrier service? I need to pick up the vehicle first week of January in Sparta Wi and deliver to Pacific Mo.
Welcome to SS.
Generally these are things that should be taken care of before buying a truck . Just a heads up CDL and insurance threads get locked quick here as every state is different and it depends on your intended use .

This will be a good thread for you to read ;
[h=3]Insurance[/h]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks