• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M936A0 Recovery

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Congratulations!

I'm going to be getting an M936A1 in a few weeks when my EUC clears. How did your truck cruise on the highways? I have only driven wreckers at low speed off road so far.

So you're the one that got my wrecker! LOL. Not to worry I scored one in the lot of them that
came up last week. Mines the straight M936 too. Just waiting on the EUC also. Probably have mine hauled
home. Was off all last week passing a kidney stone so the boss man probably wont be to happy if i take more time off.

Last edited:

nf6x

Feral Engineer
I cruises nice and smooth on flat and moderate inclines. Pulling the big 'Mothers' between Barstow and Vegas was another story. Lucky they have an extra SLOW lane- I was down in 2nd.
Thank you!

So you're the one that got my wrecker! LOL. Not to worry I scored one in the lot of them that
came up last week. Mines the straight M936 too. Just waiting on the EUC also. Probably have mine hauled
home. Was off all last week passing a kidney stone so the boss man probably wont be to happy if i take more time off.
Ow! You have my most sincere condolences on the kidney stone! I had one encounter with them, and ended up passing eleven of them, with the biggest one at around 2mm. They were the smooth gravel-like variety, and not big enough to need anything more than lots of water and pain pills. Still, the pain was SO bad at first, before I got to the point where I called for an ambulance (not yet knowing what was even going on), that for a moment I had to think about whether to dial 911 or 1911!

I think my new M936A1 is from the same lot. Here's wishing both of us good luck with our new toys! :beer:

Thank you!

Ow! You have my most sincere condolences on the kidney stone! I had one encounter with them, and ended up passing eleven of them, with the biggest one at around 2mm. They were the smooth gravel-like variety, and not big enough to need anything more than lots of water and pain pills. Still, the pain was SO bad at first, before I got to the point where I called for an ambulance (not yet knowing what was even going on), that for a moment I had to think about whether to dial 911 or 1911!

I think my new M936A1 is from the same lot. Here's wishing both of us good luck with our new toys! :beer:
Yes indeed! 1911 or 911 crossed my mind many times. My stone was almost 4 mm and a jagged crystal like surface kinda felt like passing one of those three barbed fishing hooks and lots of blood
to lubricate it.
Yes both our wreckers were in the same lot. I like the standard 10 wheel configuration vs the singles. Good thing there was plenty of the A1's to draw bidding away from there non A1's! LOL

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like a lot of fun!!!:driver:
Glad you made it home ok!!

We are going to pickup mine up when the EUC clears.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Yes both our wreckers were in the same lot. I like the standard 10 wheel configuration vs the singles. Good thing there was plenty of the A1's to draw bidding away from there non A1's! LOL
It's too bad that you didn't get an A1 then, so we could trade my 10 G177s on my M923 for the singles on your new wrecker! :)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Dude, that's an epic score. What a great looking truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks