• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M936A2 recovery Hattiesburg,Ms to N.E. Ohio

Monkeyboyarmy

Wanted to make it down to the meet-n-greet last weekend but couldn't make it. So now the plan is to drive down Thursday, do some repairs early Friday and start the trip back. It's only 999 miles each way. Can I get some if you guys to sit by the road in your lawn chairs and wave as I go by?

TaylorTradingCo

Just a thought, but you could consider getting Jeepsinker to bring it up to my place near Chattanooga and then Gimpy to bring it from my place up to you. They both need to come back for more.
Derek

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
What is your route back?

I'm a few miles off of I-59 between Birmingham and Chattanooga if you go that route. PM for contact info if needed.

Jeff has some 5 ton tires for me if you want to deliver them.

I'm about 5 hours by car....prob a little more by 5 ton....from Jeff's. If you leave Jeff's place late you would be welcome to layover here for the night.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
What is your route back?

I'm a few miles off of I-59 between Birmingham and Chattanooga if you go that route. PM for contact info if needed.

I'm about 5 hours by car....prob a little more by 5 ton....from Jeff's. If you leave Jeff's place late you would be welcome to layover here for the night.

I would give that invite some thought, WM is a VERY strange fellow, just REMEMBER what WM and the GIMP do to possums.

Csm Davis

What is your route back?

Great idea but how are you going to put that many 14.00s on a wrecker? And how do I get my goats?

Monkeyboyarmy

Just a quick search looks like 59 to 65 to 71. Almost a straight shot. I am planning a stop in N. Tenessee. I'll see how the schedule plays out. Right now I am thinking just a car as a chase vehicle so what will fit on the deck is the only option. I can see how many goats I can fit in the trunk on the way down.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I guess I missed the part about the wrecker aspect. Sell him that M105 trailer....should be able to get four tires in it.

And it's a no go on the goats.....the Boss Lady said no trading critters for green iron......dammit.

Monkeyboyarmy

Left about 9 this morning. 18 degrees. Stopped a couple times for gas...$1.95 and $1.89. Saw a hot Santa's helper in a cucv. Must have been doing 73 mph...anyways,realized I was in Cincinnati.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks