• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939A1, Radiator Fluid in the Air Compressor Uploader Valve

bsteinborn

The truck hasn't been building any air pressure so I checked the uploader valve and inside it was full of radiator fluid. I'm guessing the air compressor is cracked and must be replaced? I REALLY don't want to replace it, it doesn't look easy. This also explains why the wet tank has been spitting green liquid lately? Anyone have any idea how bad my air lines are going to be? Are the lines full of radiator fluid? Thanks.

Crf450x

My first guess would be the head gasket or the gasket on top of the head (I don’t know the proper term). Super easy to take it apart. If you decide to try that, haldex 3559545K has everything you need. $44 on eBay. Maybe cheaper elsewhere, I don’t know.

I’d fix the compressor then just drain the air tanks a few times to blow the antifreeze out. I doubt it will cause any problems.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks