• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M985 indoor obstacle course.

Gunzy

I was asked to bring a truck down to the Salt Palace in SLC for FearCon 2016 for display by a Zombie survival course. Here is a little video of maneuvering the truck into position for them. Ya, running 34 feet of truck through an already partially setup event is interesting to say the least. I will get pictures at the event Saturday and post them for your entertainment. How many of you have taken trucks to indoor events? Show pictures too if you have them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-EMi0oyifM

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I'm afraid I would not have been able to overcome the temptation to do at least one powerslide on that slick floor.

When I was in Korea in 1994 the Command Sergeant Major of the Battalion caught me doing doughnuts in a HEMMT in an empty snow covered parking lot.

I thought I was going to get the mother of all ass chewings but he just grinned and gave me a thumbs up.

I guess he figured since I was the Platoon Sergeant I knew what I was doing.

Gunzy

Here are a few more pictures from FearCon 2016. I had a small altercation with Jason but managed to survive. :)
001.jpg002.jpg010.jpg003.jpg004.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks