• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mack powered 1970 m39 HELP please!

Shawnb1976

I have a 1970 mack powered m39 series truck. Im trying to find an air line diagram for the truck, im lost and someone hacked this thing out. Also need to know if this truck has a clutch brake and how to replace it... hard to put in gear and tries to pull when it does go in gear. Any help would be amazing!!

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I concur with NDT above .. However if you do an adjustment and it still wants to creep or shift hard, it is rare but it does happen that the clutch disk could be beginning to delaminate or is warped... Another thing i have had happen was the clutch disc was sticky/gummy from having an engine rear main seal leak in a very dusty environment , the truck sat a long time afterwards, and basically the concoction gummed everything up

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks