• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine Rally 2011

Towerguy1

Its time to get the ball rolling again for the 3rd Maine rally

This year it will be on June 18th and 19th in keeping with the Fathers day weekend tradition.

It will be held at 304 Eaton Rd. Exeter, Maine. Attendees are able to camp out on site. Come prepared for rustic type camping.

We welcome any items brought for sale or trade.

There are no admission fees, however we will accept donations to support the event. Last years donations covered about 50% of the costs.

I am hoping to have the usual bon-fire Saturday night. If time permits I may have an obstacle or two for the trucks to play on as well.

As usual I can a hand setting things up, If you have time let me know.

Those of you who remember the rather bombed out HMMWVS from last year will be happy to know that 2 of them are running and are in service. Hopefully one or both will be in attendance this year. Still leaves 2 to go….

Follow this thread for updates or changes……

Towerguy1

nk14zp - Thanks, Ill likely be in touch as we get closer

Gen Mcgregor- There are usually a couple vehicles from NH you could convoy with, or if fuel prices or repairs
prevent it you are welcome to come in a civillian vehicle.

I would like to come up in my rig if I can make it, If there are any other NH members who read this thread and are planning on attending get intouch with me through PM. I would love to Convoy up there, got the convoy lights and everything! [thumbzup]

Boatcarpenter

As it looks now I'll be there. Probably coming from Brooksville, Maine.
Anybody coming from that direction?

Hey ASTFU, hope you bring the mog. Love to check it out.

BC

gijoe13

My trucks aren't roadworthy yet, but I am dying to come meet some other MVers. Hopefully by next year I will have one ready for a trip.

I think I am going to be able to make it....... with the truck! :mrgreen: Im gonna try, I think I am going to bring my buddy so he can drive my chase truck. I am also going to try to get this old timer named Tom from Dover to bring up his SICK mog. 8) No promises but I'm gonna try, don't think I'll have time to paint the ol' girl beforehand so she will be coming up in her 'natural' state.

gijoe13

Thanks for the invite. The boss just told me we will be in Texas that weekend visiting her sister. :mad: I will for sure make it to the next one. Thanks again

gijoe13

Thanks BC. My deuce is running, but I need to go through the brakes and I want to replace all the brake lines before I trust it on the road. Next year for sure.

Katahdin

I've started tearing down my front end (fenders, radiator, etc) I'm hoping to have it all fixed up, painted and back together by Memorial Day, which would work for the rally. I just hope real work doesn't interfere with my plans!

Do you have any good hammock trees on site? I use a Hennesy Hammock/Tent when I'm out in the bush. I don't care if I'm out in the woods somewhere, just need about a dozen feet or so between trees.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks