• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine Rally 2012

Towerguy1

Im a little behind this year, had a few life changes, divorce, moveing etc. But......
Id still like to organize a rally again this year. It is traditionally held in the Bangor area on Fathers Day weekend. (June 16-17th)

Last year was a but small and damp as I recall, But Past years have had good success. If I can generate enough interest Ill put it together again. I have a couple back up sites in mind.

So Post up and lets see if we can keep this thing going!

Chevytruck

If you give me the date ahead of time, I'm going to try everything I can to make it! :mrgreen

(3 weeks ahead of time in that matter!)

Last edited:

Katahdin

I'd like to come, not sure about Father's day weekend tho. I may be helping my brother move to Ft. Hood. I'll let you guys know and watch the thread.

Towerguy1

Still shooting for Fathers Day weekend to keep things consistant as I can. Possible location still being decided. Have a couple spots in the Bangor area +/- . just need to finish some arrangements before I announce where to prevent any confusion.

Thanks guys!

Katahdin

I'm good-to-go. If anyone coming from the south wants to meet up for a convoy let me know. I'm just off I-95 mile/exit 42. (Cabelas, Beech Ridge Speedway, etc).

tourus

maine rally

HEY THIS IS TOURUS. I have been wondering about the maine rally this year was not sure if it was happening or not but. I Am working the weekend of father's day but if it was the weekend before or after I will volunter my propety in cental me for a loction I have been to the two or three in maine. so lets keep the maine people in the loop and have a rally.OH YA welcome to the forum there is alot of people in maine on site.

Towerguy1

Still hashing out a couple things, and been busy trying to close on a house, which may affect the location a bit. no worries..... Still happening.......just a bit longer.......
I know the suspence is almost too much....:grin:

willey10

I stopped in and talked to Towerguy1 today 5/6/12.He doesn't have easy access to the internet , but is working on that. He doesn't have a place yet for the Maine Rally , but has a good one if things go the way he hopes it will, same weekend as before. He assured me we will have one. Stay tuned for more info !!

Towerguy1

Good News has Finally arrived. I finaly have moved and have internet again! AND We are going to try something new this year. The location is the Maine Military Supply parking lot...... Be not affraid, as they are no longer in Brewer. The new store is in Holden, and is just outside those pesky city lights. We have permission to occupy a corner of the parking lot to camp Saturday night and have a campfire etc. There is a gate so when the store closes we will have the parkinglot to ourselves. The bringing and use of any military auxilary equipment, tents, generators, radios etc is encouraged. This will be as much show for the public as fun for us. More details to come

Danl

bm3 Leg

I'm a new guy up here in the north east got a M915A1 still working on it jest learning nobout this site I'll try to hook mup with the scarbro guy I'm in lyman hopefully I have things ready for the rally

Katahdin

Welcome to the site! Yeah, I understand the rush to fix stuff before taking a long trip. I took my jeep TJ to the rally last year, but I'm feeling more confident with my 109 this year. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks