• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Make and type of Pneumatic fittings on M939-series truck

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Gates catalog would be better. Part numbers below

Tube inserts, nuts and farrel part numbers below

You should not need anything larger than 1/2" only 2 hoses are larger than that on the truck and they are vent lines.

Gates nylon line is

H3000204 FOR 1/4"
H3000206 FOR 3/8
H3000208 FOR 1/2"

Attachments

Andre Rutten

Gates catalog would be better. Part numbers below

Tube inserts, nuts and farrel part numbers below

You should not need anything larger than 1/2" only 2 hoses are larger than that on the truck and they are vent lines.

Gates nylon line is

H3000204 FOR 1/4"
H3000206 FOR 3/8
H3000208 FOR 1/2"
Thanks a lot, I will start checking the internet where I can purchase Gates material in Europe.
Much appreciated.

Andre Rutten

Think I got it on Amazon
Thanks for all the good suggestions, certainly a very interesting parts kit. It is not available on Amazon anymore. I found it at Tecttran but can't register myself as a Client at their Site since I'm located outside the US. I will call them and see if they are willing to make an exception.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Search “dot airline fittings” on ebay. Decent prices with free shipping, mostly from US sellers. Most of your fittings are 3/8 and 1/2 inch OD tube x npt thread

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks