• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Manual Locking Hub - Something went wrong ...

CivilEGR

I'm in the process of rebuilding my axle and when I pulled the locking hub off one side, it came out pre-dissembled. The problem is that I can't figure out how to get it back together. Can anyone suggest and tips or tricks? Or is this one junk at this point?

cucvrus

It can be done easily if I had it in hand. Simply said the entire engage and disengage must take place with the 3/4 cycle of the handle. So with the inner hub ring out put the handle in lock and apply slight pressure so the screwing action begins immediately as you turn the hub handle to free. In Free it should be 100% retracted and on the threads evenly. Is that a stock hub. They are very easy once you get the knack. Good Luck. I hope I helped out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks