• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

March 25 2017: Oviedo, FL: American Heroes Air Show

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please join me on March 25th 2017 for the second American Heroes Air Show at the Oviedo Mall, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. This is our first year of supporting the event.

The American Heroes Air Show is the nation’s premier, helicopter–only, aviation event. The event is FREE to the public and will feature over 20 helicopters from law enforcement, EMS, fire, military, NASA, news and civilian operators in addition to an extensive display of law enforcement and other public safety vehicles. We will also be hosting the American Veterans Travelling Tribute as part of the show, including their replica of the Vietnam Memorial Wall. USCIS will be swearing in new US Citizens during the show in a formal US Naturalization Ceremony as well.

Oviedo Mall address:
1700 Oviedo Mall Blvd, Oviedo, Florida 32765

Exact location of our static display is TBD. More than likely, we will be in a grassy field near the helicopters. I will provide more details as I receive them.

Please RSVP by 3/17/17. Please let me know what MV you're bringing. There are no limits to length or size of MV. We have plenty of room for lots of MV's.

Thank you! :)

View attachment 17.5 FL Flyer Pax.pdf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks