• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

may be picking up a pinz

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Neat truck! Looks to be relatively rust free, too. There's another Pinz in TN, near Crab Orchard. Maybe others?

Bob

L1A1

Make sure the seller has all of the import paperwork so that the vehicle can be titled. Had an experience with this that fortunately, ended well but could have gone in the other direction.
Matt

bulldawg

Good point there Timothy! If the seller can not furnish a chain of possession then run, don't walk. Either the seller is wrong about the registration or he illegally put tags on it from another vehicle.

pinzgauer pete

Check the important things portal axle seals, check to make sure the lockers are all functional, that the trans shifts smooth and that the electicals work as designed. These vehicles are expensive to repair and the parts cost is prohibitive compared to a deuce or other american MV. I love the **** out of mine and it can go where no deuce can go because of its small wheelbase and tight turning radius. I may get rid of my deuce down the road..but I dont think I will ever sell my Pinz2cents

L1A1

asked in person, response "I dont know where or who has title, guess its in polk county florida"
Wonder how without the title does the seller expect to sell the vehicle let alone claim ownership? You did (real) good by passing on this can 'o worms. I've purchased Mvs sans title before but they were old enough that we had to cut the tree down to remove the MV from the owner's property.
Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks