• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MBU Service and Repairs

tstone

I've had trouble with several of my MBU's (Modern Burner Units) shutting down after about 40 minutes of operation.
When the failure occurs the trouble code on the display reads ER01 (Error 01) which indicates "Flame Out". I pulled the flame sensor to test it and get no voltage out of it or any resistance across any of the terminals with or without a strong light on the CAD cell. My experience with CAD cells on commercial equipment is that they produce about a 12 millivolt supply to activate the controls when a light is is applied to the cell.
My TM does not have an electrical schematic so I am having difficulty trying to figure how the flame sensor interacts with the control module.
I tried testing a flame sensor from a MBU that I know is in working condition and get the same results.
Has anyone else tried to troubleshoot this problem?

Thanks,
Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks