• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MCT Industries Inc, JLTV TRAILER (2013)

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I recently picked up a JLTV Trailer. Air Brakes, Air Bag Suspension, Disk Brakes and a removable "Pocket Body" with a canvas top with aluminum bows. The trailer appears to be an ISO Transport Chassis - where there are 4 "Twist Locks" (except that the tires would be in the way).

Is there any chance that somebody might have TM's?

MCT Industries Inc DesertTan JLTV TRAILER (2013).jpg ISO Body.jpg Pocket Body (Cropped).jpg

Did some reading. Seems that in 2013 six of these trailers might have been part of a USMC project.

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Interesting. Maybe the USMC "quadcon" fits on the container locks?
Not sure. Just walked out there and measured the "pocket body" a few minutes ago. 10 Feet long. The quick search I did found seemed about 20 feet. Maybe? Guess the other thing I need to do is measure from lock to lock (front to back).

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Not sure. Just walked out there and measured the "pocket body" a few minutes ago. 10 Feet long. The quick search I did found seemed about 20 feet. Maybe? Guess the other thing I need to do is measure from lock to lock (front to back).

Quadcons are 8x4. Iso90s are 9ft by 7ft

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These were prototype test trailers for the jltv.
Just a few were released by gp.
Really strange they were even released.

I suspect they are only electronic tm and probably restricted since so new and current

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks