• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Memorial Day 2019, North Georgia

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
The Veterans Memorial Park in Blue Ridge Georgia Is having a ceremony Monday May 27th at 12 noon to honor those that have made the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. These guys always put on a top notch event. This years guest speaker is Capt William (Bill) Robinson Ret. He is a veteran of Vietnam and was the longest held enlisted POW. I'm sure his presentation will be very moving. The Veterans park is home to Huey 446 witch has been restored (non flight) and is on static display. North Georgia Military Museum will be providing vehicles for display and anyone is welcome to bring a vehicle or just come to enjoy the day.

Fell free to contact me for any additional info.Hope to see you there, micro

Last edited by a moderator:

sandcobra164

Micro,
I wished I would have known about this event sooner. I would have planned to bring my 5 ton up instead of working in my garden. 229-364-2842 for future events Sir.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Micro,
I wished I would have known about this event sooner. I would have planned to bring my 5 ton up instead of working in my garden. 229-364-2842 for future events Sir.
A couple coming up events in North Georgia,
Toccoa May 30- June 1st still working on details.
https://www.facebook.com/events/282665559272042/

And another Jun 15th in Cartersville Ga. this is all I have so far.
54729226_10212691591956939_8726047684772757504_n.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks