• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Memorial Day event in South Carolina

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The South Carolina Railroad Museum at Rockton SC is offering free train rides to all active and retired military on Saturday, May 26th. The train departs at 10am and 1:30pm from the depot at Rockton. All that is needed is a current military ID.

Along with the free train rides, I would like to have a display of military equipment for the folks to look at. I plan on having my M814 there, and I think Ferro may bring something also. If there are any SS members in SC that want to display equipment, you can also ride the train for free.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One last time. If you have a MV in SC, bring it to the South Carolina Railroad Museum on May 26th, and display it during our salute to Active and Retired Military. Free train ride to all that bring a vehicle, and free train rides to active and retired military.
Train leaves the station at 10am and 1:30pm.

evil deuce

Just wondering if anyone from NC, Greensboro, Asheboro or Lexington area going to this event? I am a new deuce owner, my first MV and not been to any shows or events with it yet, and was thinking about going if anyone else is, but I'm a couple of hours away....thought it would be cool to travel together with another...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks