RI Mep-002a 003a 004a 005a Drop in spin on fuel filter adapters

Ray70

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are ready for sale. Drop in fuel filter adapters for your Mep-002a through 005A generators.
100% drop in, clean design with no additional parts, fittings or brackets required.
Mounts right in place of your existing Fram housings and uses the original 90* elbows and the original fuel lines.
Can be used in either a dual or triple set up and accepts any filter or water separator with a 1"-14 thread and up to a 4" OD on the gasket.
Don't waste your time making mounting brackets and screwing in plugs and reducing bushings like the Wix 24470 requires.
This installation takes just 20 minutes and only requires a 5/8" wrench, a 9/16" socket an adjustable wrench ( the best tool to remove the 90* fittings from your old housings ) and some thread sealant.

I also offer matching spin on oil filter adapters complete with a new gasket and a threaded fitting that threads twice as far into the engine as the others found on the internet.

Both are Proudly machined from 6061 aluminum, right here in Providence RI USA!
Not die cast aluminum imported from China.
Send me a PM if interested or if you have questions.
Thanks
Ray.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks