• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 006a

I have procured a MEP 006A, I need help with voltage adjustments. I know that you can adjust the hertz with the throttle but when I get it close to 60hertz the motor starts to hunt. The knob below it that is supposed to adjust does nothing. Am i missing something? I would love to talk to a mechanic that is well versed in this machine, i appreciate any and all help on this matter.

ROADRUNNER

I really need help getting this thing figured out. If anybody has any suggestions or if there are any mechanics that specialize in the MEP generators in the Seattle Washington area would love to hear from you. Thank you in ad vac for any help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks