• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-016 and 4A032 Questions

6x6TRex

Hey everyone!
I just picked up a Mep-016 from Paul (Armada) and am trying to install my 4A032 engine onto it. Am I missing a plate or something or do I have the incorrect flywheel?

The 4A032 was manufactured by Chrysler in 4-76 and model # is 4A032-II.

Attachments

TM 5-6115-271-24P & TM 5-6115-271-14 are the manuals for the generator. Looking thru the PDF copies I have the parts look correct. It appears that the genrator (rotor) assembly has to be pulled from that side, and bolted to the engine. Chapter 6 of the -14 manual covers it.

PeterD

Hey everyone!
I just picked up a Mep-016 from Paul (Armada) and am trying to install my 4A032 engine onto it. Am I missing a plate or something or do I have the incorrect flywheel?

The 4A032 was manufactured by Chrysler in 4-76 and model # is 4A032-II.
Incorrect? Well, since it appears you have two of them, one is bound to be right? (I could be wrong, but it appears there is already a flywheel on the generator head, in addition to one on the engine.)

coyote62ny

if saturn dosnt have what you need call colmans surplus 1-888-478-7758 and ask for john he is there generator man they have new and used parts for these sets and other gas gen sets

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks