• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803a air filter assembly needed

Guyfang

Staff member
If you don't get a hit, have you considered buying from the manufacturer? Also PM Superman. he might have one. Also remember, that the same filter housing fits a WHOLE bunch of other types of gen sets!!

Bmxenbrett

Have you checked donaldsons website? It looks like one of there filters. You may neef dimentions to match it up.

m32825

Thanks for all the suggestions. I tried going the manufacturer route on Friday. Thanks to Guyfang's tutorial on how to decipher the parts manual I was able to look the parts up on Donaldson's site. Clicking on their "where to buy" link pointed me to a local Freightliner shop. Those guys where able to look up the part numbers just fine but couldn't order any of them. I ran out of weekday to pursue it further, so I decided to see if I could do business with someone on SS first.

-- Carl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks