• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803a oil pressure sender

m32825

Replaced my oil pressure sender today. The front panel gauge was reading about 10 psi less than the mechanical gauge that I have teed in next to the sender. I recently replaced the gauge but the problem stayed. Replaced the sender and now both gauges read the same.

Changed the oil while I had it hot after testing. Things went great right up until the point where I decided to pour one more glug of oil into my funnel... not realizing the bottom had escaped the oil fill hole. Well, that battery terminal is never going to rust! 🤬🙄

m32825

Got it from Vehicle Controls thanks to someone here mentioning it. Here's the description.

02504-00 - Datcon Standard Duty Oil Pressure Sender 0-80PSI

Datcon Standard Duty Oil Pressure Sender: 0-80 psi / 0-5 bar, 240-33.5 ohms, 1/8"-27 Thread, Common Ground, 10-32 STUD Terminal, Style: Heavy Duty Senders / Sensors

pclausen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good price from Vehicle Controls, but damn, UPS ground shipping cost as much as the gauge itself...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks