• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-804A/B for sale

mciikurzroot

Supporting Vendor
SS readers: Lower pricing ..11-13-20 I have for sale 3 each trailer mounted MEP-804A/B models 1 each A model and 2 each of the B models all are trailer mounted and have roadworthy tires, each set is complete and each set runs and makes power and has been load banked at full and plus 33% with no issues, the sets and trailers are clean all the meters and gages are present and working, all doors and lids are in place except the swing stops, that have been removed and thrown away. the 2 B models sets presently have the Inova Tech Auto Start moduals installed and working. NOTE: no set has starting batteries, I can buy these but the warranty does not transfer, I buy the Duracell 24F models from Sam's Club where they offer a 36 month full warranty no questions asked, but as i said the warranty is non transferable, the sets do come with a full fuel tank of fuel.
Each set is $3,000 NOT INCLUDING the Auto Start moduals, please add $250.00 if you want this feature, if not I will remove it and wont be a problem. I hold no value for the trailer/s if you want it, it comes with the purchase, if you don't want the trailer I can remove the set from the trailer, but the price will not change. These sets have low original time on them ranging from 6 plus hours to 126
The pricing is based on the simple fact, I want to sell these sets, I am needing and wanting the space for other projects. I am located here in Central Texas 20 or so miles s/w of Austin.
Please respond to my direct email address I have enclosed here: libbysales@austin.rr.com phone calls and texting is welcome at 512~878-7985
Very best: mac/mc

Last edited:

mciikurzroot

Supporting Vendor
Mac,

I am getting rid of old stuff in the Vendors thread. Is this still a open offer?

Guy
yup its ok. to get rid of it.. they are sold.. but i have more but will make a new listing for them as well a ton of other stuff . Im going to close this pop stand down.. its gotten too big both in dollar volume as well as generator size, presently i have 2 ea 500kw sets here a 200, a 300 and a host of MEP sets.. my wifes dimentia is getting worse and i am being asked to develop some land i own presently used a an RV park and mini storage several have approached me to re-develop that 6 acres in the center of town and now seems a good time to maybe do that.. but selling off the collection of parts trailers and gen sets will be a task of its own self .. so ill be here for a while selling off stuff .. thanks Guy for all you do. mac/mc

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks