• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep 831 electric fuel pump

smokem joe

I've got an 831 that the original cube fuel pump is working only when it feels like it. I have 24v to it when it decides it doesn't want to run, so pretty sure it is the pump that quits. I had some replacement e1074 pumps but I have used them all up on 802/803 projects. Anyone tried the e8131 on these?

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ive used an 8131 in the aux fuel position on the 802/803s, worked just fine. I have only 1 or 2 backup E1074s for my personal use, but otherwise I have 8131s in stock for customer machines. Got in a 2 hour tier reset 802 with a never connected facet cube pump... stripped the wires and crimped in in and no go.

I actually reached out to the OEM on the pumps months ago, and they wouldnt even entertain a 100PC order to make it again....

smokem joe

The Facet pumps were so hit and miss. This 831 only has about 270 hours on it and I got it fresh from reset with 2.5 on the meter. It had both primary and aux pumps that looked brand new. Sure didn't last long!

I'll order a couple of the e8131 to have on the shelf then. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks