• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-831A and MEP-531A for sale

mciikurzroot

Supporting Vendor
SS readers, I have a MEP-831A for sale, it is near perfect , it has the single best addition or improvement that can be made to the sets? The Klopp engine controller, it also has the Solar charging panel fixed in place and working . The set works well and has no issues.
Pricing at $1,400 ..I can ship this set and buyers expense and would be pleased to do this if it helps .. Buyer pick up is preferred, on site testing is available.
I also have a MEP-531A 2kw set availible for $700.00 this set works well and has no issues .. Shipping for this set is also available..
Thank you for your interest. my normal email is: libbysales@austin.rr.com phone and texting and pictures at 512~878-7985
mac/mc

Last edited:

ATXKMM

Thanks Mac for the 831a- as good or better than advertised and I appreciate your accommodating me to come pick it up. Now, how soon till I think i need an 803...

ATXKMM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks