• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP804 Issue

Larry Doyle

I working on a MEP 804A having problems with the high water temperature switch I have checked it with my ohmmeter and checks out ok I hook it back up and it goes down on high temperature and that is with the engine cold I have24 volts to the switch and I’ve ohm the other wire out and it has no Resistant can any one help me out Thanks

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I working on a MEP 804A having problems with the high water temperature switch I have checked it with my ohmmeter and checks out ok I hook it back up and it goes down on high temperature and that is with the engine cold I have24 volts to the switch and I’ve ohm the other wire out and it has no Resistant can any one help me out Thanks
Hi Larry,

Welcome to Steel Soldiers!

Guessing you just joined up to get some help with your MEP - as well as being introduced to this bunch of fine folks here. :)
You might get more attention to your post if you put one in the Generator Section.

Several of the guys here have forgotten more than I will ever know about the MEP, but having a new thread in the right forum will get attention for sure.

---------

I have to admit that I don't know anything about making power. Just so you know, the TM's (Technical Manuals) are downloadable on this site. Free, so be sure to download whatever you need. There are troubleshooting steps in those books.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks