Mercedes Wolf for sale?

319cssb

What do you consider a "decent"price range?
Price normally reflects condition...
Hooah, I agree. Well with decent I mean that the vehicle has gone through a bunch of PMCS and been taken care of and is reflected in the price or not taken care of and is really modestly priced. Most I have seen are minimally maintained but the seller is demanding a huge premium for the fact that they allow me to purchase their vehicle .

roverchef

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hooah, I agree. Well with decent I mean that the vehicle has gone through a bunch of PMCS and been taken care of and is reflected in the price or not taken care of and is really modestly priced. Most I have seen are minimally maintained but the seller is demanding a huge premium for the fact that they allow me to purchase their vehicle .
You still didn't answer the question about price. I build trucks for a living...mainly European but I also import From whole vehicles to parts. PM if you would like to chat more seriously.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks