• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MI to PA

Armada

Went to PA to see Westfolk and retrieve some parts last week. Got to his place about 8:30 a.m. and didn't get back on the road until almost 6:00. We spent the day trading stories and checking out his motorpool. Had a great time. Along with the 5T front springs I picked up for pappa-G, I also got a soft top 'Kit', and a regulator repair kit for myself. For some advertisement, the soft top kit was $50 and he has more. I only got pics of some of his trucks as there are more at different jobsites. I would love to be able to use my MV's to earn a living like he does. Anyway, enjoyed the visit and the beautiful country of northern PA. He's got some great toys.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks