• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mid Ohio Military Vehicle Show and Swap Meet - Marengo

1stSarge

I have not seen a thread about this yet so I thought I would forward the information. Last year was a blast, it is where we met so many SS members for the first time. If you have a few things to sell, or look for, give this one a shot.

It is a smaller show compared to Findlay, but very fun. The campground is reported to be one of the very best and cleanest.

We will be bringing a few Shelter Halves, some combat Load Bearing Vests, and the usual CUCV glow plug controllers, Glow plug relays, and Alternator Rebuild kits.

Post up if you will try to make it, what you need, and what you are bringing.

Mid Ohio Military Vehicle Show and Swap Meet
JULY 22-23, 2011

Cardinal Center Camp Ground, Marengo, Ohio​

Exit 140 off Interstate 71 just 30 miles North of Columbus and 30 miles South of Mansfield. Follow signs to show.

Show Times: 0800 to 1700 hrs

EVENT TO BE HELD RAIN OR SHINE​

On Site Food and Refreshments Available Daily

Admission is FREE !

Camping with hookups in campground.
Showers available for Campers and Vendors.

Vendor Space
$20 per 10'x40' space, $40 for 2

SPECIAL
Individuals with a few items to sell will be offered space for only $1 each item displayed!

EVENT CONTACT INFORMATION

Brian Wolf
(419) 864-3669
wolf.214@osu.edu

Tom Wolboldt
(740) 347-3086
xstuff@juno.com

Mid Ohio Military Vehicle Show and Swap Meet

Aurora

I plan on being there too. I want to get another one of your glow plug controller cards also, I forgot to get one at Findlay.

Westech

CPL
O crap your going to be there? were not coming then. A couple rallies with you there is all we can take!

Just kidding!

We should be there if this New Star deal works out. I will be vending New star parts at LOW LOW prices. Like I can and will beat anyone one out there.

boomer

Ss members? Is there a new MVPA chapter? (Good). It sounds like fun. But after spending some bucks at Findlay, and getting another MV (as I really needed another. But I still have some space in building #2.) I will have to give this a pass.
I plan on spending some more (oh, but it's so fun) at Dayton, and will probably end up with another MV (again) as I really need another. (Of course!)

Aurora

I have a winch and the bumper extensions. I have a seal kit for it also. I was going to put it on my deuce but have since changed my mind. I'll bring it if your interested.

1stSarge

O crap your going to be there? were not coming then. A couple rallies with you there is all we can take!

Just kidding!

We should be there if this New Star deal works out. I will be vending New star parts at LOW LOW prices. Like I can and will beat anyone one out there.
Why don’t you just move to Ohio, you would save a ton of money…

Update on New Star?

a-donof2

looking for some 9.oox20 ndt and maybe 11.00x20 ndt. would going to this swap meet be a good place to find some used somewhat cheap tires.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish I had known about this, I wouldv'e stopped up even though my deuce isn't road worthy yet. It would be nice to meet more MV owners. I'm only 50 minutes away. I've been up that way quite a bit, family owns some land up by Sparta. Will this event be happening next year?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish I had known about this, I wouldv'e stopped up even though my deuce isn't road worthy yet. It would be nice to meet more MV owners. I'm only 50 minutes away. I've been up that way quite a bit, family owns some land up by Sparta. Will this event be happening next year?

Most likely, it's an annual event. Are you going to the MVPA convention in Dayton next week? You're sure to meet a few MV owners there.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well 319, now that you clued me on to it, I guess I gotta go! I've mainly been lurking in the deuce forums, hadn't even thought to look over here at stuff. I do need a few odds n ends, so maybe I'll find some deals. I gotta root through my stuff a see what I can get rid of too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks