• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Middletown, OH Memorial Day Parade, May 27, 9:00am Seeking MVs

B3.3T

This is a pretty substantial parade with a lot of spectators honoring our fallen. Any MVs are very welcomed. May 27, 9:00am at Smith Park, N. Main St. Parade begins at 10 and proceeds to Woodside Cemetery on S. Verity. Finishes by 11:30.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might try sending a PM to Cav Trooper. He doesn't seem to post much, but he has a really nice M37 decked with radio gear. He has been to parades with us before, and he is in Hamilton.

Also, I posted a note in my "Cincinnati Area parade" thread to direct the northern guys your way if they wish.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It just so happens the founder of The Thank You Foundation is the Grand Marshall (I think) so he had asked the newest president (my wife) for me to be there with my truck.

Be nice to have more than Alan and me there.

:)

UPDATE: No, he is not the Grand Marshall, a WWII vet is.

Last edited:

jw4x4

Lots of spectators along the route. It would be nice to get more vehicles to participate. Woodside Cemetery is a beautiful spot and was all decked out for the occasion.MemorialDay2013 m.jpgMemorialDay2013 l.jpgMemorialDay2013 i.jpgMemorialDay2013 e.jpg The skydiver from Team Fastrax was a cool feature. Founder of the Thank You Foundation, John Guinn, a US Army vet, gave a stirring speech and I look forward to hearing more from him on the future.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks