• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mighty Mite with Arctic Top?

Mike_Pop

I took my M38A1 Arctic top and put it on my Mighty Mite. It's not a perfect fit since it is about two inches too long. It will fit well if I tilt the windshield to a vertical position. However, with the windshield vertical, there is a 1" gap in between the windshield and the top. I'll most likely make some extension brackets to close the gap in the rear, rather than tilt the windshield.

Attachments

Mike_Pop

Winters get pretty cold and snowy here. Even without the snow, I want to take the Mite out on the dirt roads so having a top, doors, and a heater will be nice. Besides, the M38A1 is going in the garage for a frame off restoration.

Mike_Pop

Well, I tried to make the top work but it's just a little too big to make it happen, unless I want it to look like a hack job. Looks like it's going back on the M38A1.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks