• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military miniatures, and Stealth

GoHot229

On a site "English-Russia" I came across a couple of interesting pictures. These Tanks are carved from Gold, quite detailed, also the newest Russian version of our own stealth Bomber, I think they got us on the 'LOOKS' catagory, and then the everyday nusances that just keep cropping up, if it were September, there might be a problem, or a new coat........

Attachments

B3.3T

"Russian version of our own stealth Bomber" Hardly. First off, this is an air superiority fighter, not a bomber. Second, the Russians are quite capable of building their own aircraft using their own designs and have been doing so for many decades. This is a fact as recognized by the DOD and DARPA. And they don't take 20 years to field a new aircraft, either.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks