• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Military stencils

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey folks for every truck I have restored I have always used Rick Larsens stencil kits, I am looking for another set and his website is different and not working like in the past? What is going on if I may ask, and if anybody can tell me if I can order from Rick anymore?

Thanks guys I hope I didnt miss something here?
Karl Kostman

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
Rick was still in business when I saw him a few days ago! The website looks the same to me, you could always call or email him with what you need if the site isn't working for you.

milstencil

Karl,
The site hasn't changed in years.
Can't find what you need, call me at 413-269-0058 Monday to Wednesday 8AM to 3PM eastern.
At 72 I've cut back on phone hours but I'm still working.
Regards,
Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks