• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

minor brake adjustsment

jsthnt@gmail.com

The weather is finally getting warmer here in Nebraska, and it is time to do some needed maintenance on General Granite. I have not driven it much lately do to very soft brakes. I have never adjusted the brakes and I think that would be a good place start. I have bleed the brakes several time and they seem to get worse after I do so. I know that brake adjustment is on here somewhere but I do have not been able to find the thread. Could one of you please point me to the thread the has minor brake adjustment covered or tell me the way that work best. Thanks once again for your help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks