• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Missing Hydroboost

Rusty Stud

I,m new to this forum but not to military trucks having been a long term owner of a M37 and m35a2. Rrecently a m1009 followed me home. My delema is that the hydroboost is missing. I,ve been doing my homework here and from prior threads the magic number is 52-7248 for a cardone rebuilt availiable from advance auto. If I buy this it will not come with the rod, spring and special washer that goes between the hydroboost and master cylinder. Obviously I need that. Core charges run between $45 and $69. I can get a rebult from summit for $109. Thats plus core. Does anybody out there have a take off or core they could sell me? My thinking is that I will just buy that and rebuild it. PM me if you can help me out. I do not need hoses or the master cylinder. Thanks Kirby

Jeepadict

If you don't get an answer from anyone, there's a list of salvage yards in the classifieds. More than enough to get what you need. Also, square body parts suppliers like LMC are a good way to go as well.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

cucvrus

I,m new to this forum but not to military trucks having been a long term owner of a M37 and m35a2. Rrecently a m1009 followed me home. My delema is that the hydroboost is missing. I,ve been doing my homework here and from prior threads the magic number is 52-7248 for a cardone rebuilt availiable from advance auto. If I buy this it will not come with the rod, spring and special washer that goes between the hydroboost and master cylinder. Obviously I need that. Core charges run between $45 and $69. I can get a rebult from summit for $109. Thats plus core. Does anybody out there have a take off or core they could sell me? My thinking is that I will just buy that and rebuild it. PM me if you can help me out. I do not need hoses or the master cylinder. Thanks Kirby
I have one with the rod and firewall mounting plate. Get back to me. And mine is bolt on and ready to rock. I removed it from a running driving M1009. But use it as a core if you wish. Easy to install with a 15mm swivel socket and an extension. Good Luck

Last edited:

ke6rwj

creating havoc one broken bolt at a time...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one with the rod and firewall mounting plate. Get back to me. And mine is bolt on and ready to rock. I removed it from a running driving M1009. But use it as a core if you wish. Easy to install with a 15mm swivel socket and an extension. Good Luck
did you sell the hydro boost?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks