SC MKT's for sale

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm getting too old to really push MKT's around - mainly the work in between the feeding parts that gets done at home. Thus there are two MKT's available, that have the normal BII stuff including ovens (with pots and square head pans, MBU's, an inverter, CAMBRO food and drink containers, a griddle, utensils and knives. I need to put new carry covers on one, as it had the nylon ones and they are worthless, but that will be done prior to sale. $4,000 each, available for pickup in Columbia, SC. I'm downsizing to a smaller setup that I can fit in a 4 x 7 by 5' high utility trailer that should be able to handle 50-75 people. It will probably be up for sale in about five years when I'm in my eighth decade breathing. I will add pictures later or send via e-mail to interested parties.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks