• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Model OD90 deuce????

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So today I noticed this 1955 Reo M36 has the data plate under model stamped OD-90 any idea what the heck that is. It has Consolidated (something) painted on the door.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Data plate and it also has a brake controller on the dash with a big control unit inside the frame rail on drivers side near the back. There is also a plate on the dash when Colorado State University had it in 1975!

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Taylortrading has one with a control like you describe. Might want to send him a PM and ask about his truck.

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
There was a military kit for a brake controller for 2.5 tons, 5 tons, and I think 10 tons too. I've got a whole setup NOS to compare with what's on your truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks