• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Monthly run up, PMCS with ulterior motive

Keith_J

I have some deer skulls in process of European mounts, bleached skulls. Instead of using a stove, I am using water heater element to load the generator and boil the skulls in oxyclean detergent.

Most of the time, I use the boiling water for weed killing. Now the monthly run will be for hours.

Chainbreaker

That's the most unusual monthly run test I have heard of so far, boiling skulls brings new meaning to getting the most from your generator while monthly load testing. I thought I was sorta creative by drying a load of laundry for an hour in my 5600 Watt dryer while running my monthly tests....but boiling skulls...Brings up a vision from series 1 of "True Detective" with Matthew McConaughey.:popcorn:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks