• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

More cushin' for the pushin'- Need new seat covers

WildernessJeep

I need to replace both my driver's seat bottom (suspension seat), and the passenger bench seat bottom and back rest. That would only leave the driver's seat backrest as old, and I would just swap all of them out. Has anyone done a recover? I can buy covers from Midwest, but only some are in stock. Is it easier to just buy all new cushions, or just recover the seats? Does anyone have a source for them other than Midwest? I'd like to order all 4 at the same time so they match and while I have the cab apart.

BONUS QUESTION: I also need the seat back and bottom in the crane booth on the M936. This isn't a normal seat cover. It seems like a OD green vinyl or something. Anyone got a lead on that? My next step is to go see a local upholstery guy.

IMG_0292.jpg

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Try here: http://www.odcloth.com/
These folks saved me on our M151a2 project. Very nice folks...
Wow Bill...

Just reading their intro for the Web inspires a body to WANT to do business with them.
Impressive story - and 31 years in business... Hard to beat that!

I took a quick look and didn't see any mention of outdoor Crane seats, but in their intro
they did say that they have done special projects. AND after 31 years in business, I would
bet that they have covered or made a seat like that before :cool:

rickdavis81

I just recovered my deuce with seat covers from Jatonka. Fit and look great and price was reasonable. Left the original cushions in my driver spring seat. Passenger I redid with 4 or 5” firm memory foam. My old m51 dump I bought fabric, made new plywood bases and backs and used firm memory foam on all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks