• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Motherlode of info...

Subjock

BZ! What a find! I wouldn't have bought a CUCV if there wasn't the info and experience posted here on SS. As a former Ford Diesel owner, I value the ability to not have to re-invent the wheel by being able to read about other's problems and solutions in forums.
I'm Still plowing through the FAQ's and classifieds. Is there a place to post for wanted items? Perhaps if there are enough of us looking for the same thing we can arrange bulk purchases, or limited manufacturing runs of an "obsolete" item, just thinking....
Thanks to all those who've chosen to share their experience. I hope to be able to contribute down the road...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks