• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Move DUKW from Texas to Georgia

slantflat

Hi everyone.

I need to move a DUKW from Magnolia, TX to Stockbridge, GA. The time frame is flexible. The truck runs but has no brakes. Thanks much.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Having driven most of that, your route is southeast about 45 minutes to Houston, then I-10 to Mobile, north on I-65 to Montgomery, then 85 to Atlanta. Deuce master cylinder will work on the DUKW. If you bring it to the GA Rally, Clinto will probably try to steal it (or sink it with drool)!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try this guy, he is from Magnolia: lynx1hotshot@hotmail.com. 832-605-0466. Has a great new Landoll and did a great job on an overdimensional job for me a while back.

It goes without saying that driving this on I-10 at 35 mph is not an option.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Try this guy, he is from Magnolia: lynx1hotshot@hotmail.com. 832-605-0466. Has a great new Landoll and did a great job on an overdimensional job for me a while back.

It goes without saying that driving this on I-10 at 35 mph is not an option.
About the speed we all need to be driving thru Beaumont, Orange and Lake Charles with all those dang bumps

slantflat

Thanks guys. Obviously I need this to be hauled. And I agree about Clint. I've already asked him, he might be making plans to snipe me!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks