• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MP806B crank no start.

Coyotee008

actuator voltage is low 3.5 vdc. But on computer screen we have battle short (ON) but the battle short switch is off. Unit did start one time and ran short time 2 min or less then shut down like loss of fuel.
Don't remember when the battle short (ON) became lit . Does anyone know of special reset to clear this?

Checked the mag pickup and it checks within manufactures specs. the ESD 5551 MODULE SHOWS DC
POWER LED WHEN IN PRIME FAULT RESET. NO ACTUATOR LED.

The computer showing battle short on in blue. when the switch is off. Makes us think this is why were not
actuating fuel to start.?

unit has 13 hours. like new. have been cleaning up grounds and terminals in the Diagnostic controls and indicator cabinet.

have heart beat. only alarm is oil pressure is low. in bottom right of display.

12/27/20 cleaned up all grounds in control cabinet and back plane grounds.
Does any one have any luck fixing I/O boards. TCM 100 . I don't have green heart beat LED on module. When i get it started it does not report oil pressure battery voltage and water temp. Computer screen shows Battle Short Still, Switch is off. Also show config 240/416 /400Hz 60kw even though it is strapped and switched 208 dip switches on i/o module are correct. Anyone have schematic for The I/O board . Might be able to replace power regulator or something not to hard to get out of the board sealant and repair.

12/30/20 need a schematic/ wiring diagram for TCM 100-50/60 HZ
R174 and R5 value needed to burned in sealing gel to identify.
Does a member have a good one they can identify the R values. next to the 470 UF cap just to the right above the left green connector.
Thank you

Last edited:

Coyotee008

actuator voltage is low 3.5 vdc. But on computer screen we have battle short (ON) but the battle short switch is off. Unit did start one time and ran short time 2 min or less then shut down like loss of fuel.
Don't remember when the battle short (ON) became lit . Does anyone know of special reset to clear this?

Checked the mag pickup and it checks within manufactures specs. the ESD 5551 MODULE SHOWS DC
POWER LED WHEN IN PRIME FAULT RESET. NO ACTUATOR LED.

The computer showing battle short on in blue. when the switch is off. Makes us think this is why were not
actuating fuel to start.?

unit has 13 hours. like new. have been cleaning up grounds and terminals in the Diagnostic controls and indicator cabinet.

have heart beat. only alarm is oil pressure is low. in bottom right of display.

12/27/20 cleaned up all grounds in control cabinet and back plane grounds.
Does any one have any luck fixing I/O boards. TCM 100 . I don't have green heart beat LED on module. When i get it started it does not report oil pressure battery voltage and water temp. Computer screen shows Battle Short Still, Switch is off. Also show config 240/416 /400Hz 60kw even though it is strapped and switched 208 dip switches on i/o module are correct. Anyone have schematic for The I/O board . Might be able to replace power regulator or something not to hard to get out of the board sealant and repair.

12/30/20 need a schematic/ wiring diagram for TCM 100-50/60 HZ
R174 and R5 value needed to burned in sealing gel to identify.
Does a member have a good one they can identify the R values. next to the 470 UF cap just to the right above the left green connector.
Thank you

04/08/2010 Did get the I/O board repaired And got the unit up and running. shorted cap and 2 open resistors, Why the voltage surge that caused the original failure is still a mystery , happened before we go the unit. corrected all the problems . I did get a helpful diagram from gac i attach that may help someone else trouble shoot these 806 B units. This one has less than 20 hours.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks