• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Exodus Expeditionary Trucks (M1086 MTV, WRanger MTV 13, 97 Rialta V15)

Aernan

Amazing build. Is the CTIS deleted?

Where did you get the air line covers in the engine bay?

[h=2][/h] What is the switch panel to the right of the GPS?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The CTIS is rebuilt, It is all manual.
switched Electric Air valves... got rid of the stock problematic junk. this system works perfect, and it is inexpensive to install.

Last edited:

coachgeo

Amazing build. Is the CTIS deleted? ...
Judging by the PSI gauge and pressure adjust valve sitting about where the CTIS computer once sat; my guess ...... is they went to manual CTIS adjustment. There is a thread in here on how to do that.

NO! rebuilt, all manual... with Electric Air valves... got rid of the Army junk. works perfect.

ooops.... guess you answered that while I was typing this message. Care to enlighten us on what is entailed?

Last edited:

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes Coachgeo, follow that thread for the CTIS module delete, just replace the manual air valves with electric ones, that feed off the ignition circuit.

Aernan

The red/blue strobes, and take down lights are part of the riot control package on this truck, (The Red and Blue forward facing lights have a cover for legality) The package also has a bumper mounted Phazer, a 18 joule electric shock system that will "part the crowd" so to speak.....
Never heard of that. Hopefully they scatter instead of falling down in the path.

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes. Those two large lines on top of the engine go to the intercooler.

I had new ones laying around the shop. Usually, the trucks have them in good shape.. but no, I don't have a good supplier for them.

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never heard of that. Hopefully they scatter instead of falling down in the path.

Yes, it is kind of an end-of-the-world option.... useful to keep bears from rubbing up against the body in the mountains...lol . The new law has changed on Interstate/ roadway obstruction... not that you would ever do it unless your life was in danger, but charging through may save your life.
I avoid the cities like the plague, take the pretty scenic route around them.

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The remote next to the screen. Did you get the 360 camera system?

yes sir.. 5 cam system, all DVR recordable, with audio and great night vision. also, 2 entrance audio/visual door entry monitors.....
you know, for that one guy that knocks on the door at 1 am wanting you to move 50 feet......

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How do you like the aftermarket side mirrors?

Aernan, BEST mod ever, heated electric, Freightliner stuff..... HOWEVER, the side metal on the doors are TOO light to handle the heavy mirrors, they will flop around.
I heavily modified the interior of the door, (stiffening and side support, and welded) to make the mirrors solid. A big pain.

Gunny-

NICE BUILD! Please let us know if we can help you out with any other mods.

Aernan - we have a full power/heated mirror kit available - feel free to PM me for details.

Gunny - keep up the great work!

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gunny-

NICE BUILD! Please let us know if we can help you out with any other mods.

Aernan - we have a full power/heated mirror kit available - feel free to PM me for details.

Gunny - keep up the great work!

Thanks FMTV sales, you guys rock, (I'm looking at your Caimen axle chunks on E as I type...) You guys have a fantastic AC kit FYI for anyone looking, a COMPLETE set.
I LOVE Montana, went to college there, wheeled all over the Bob Marshall wilderness, and Steam boat MT. Love to come back soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks